The little brother of the MonoRail, the MonoRail Solo is perfect for those who do not need all of the capacity but still want the versatility of it’s larger brother. Superlight with a 25 lbs rack weight, the solo is our easiest rack to take on and off a vehicle. Out of the box the MonoRail family has the widest carrying capacity of our line up, due to their ability to fit up to a 5” fat bike tire. The solo also has the added versatility of allowing for both 1.25” and 2” hitches out of the box.
- Carries 1 bike, up to 60 lbs. Expandable to 2 bikes up to 45 lbs per tray, with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 36” to 50”
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Fits both 1.25” and 2” hitches with adapter sleeve (included) & anti-wobble bolt
- Includes locking hitch bolt, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Note: Cable lock is not intended to be used while driving. Road vibrations can cause unintended wear on frames, rims, and the rack itself. Please remove cable lock when vehicle is in motion
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles, or on Class I hitch receivers
- Rack weight 25 lbs (shipping weight 35 lbs)
- Fit Memo- For cargo vans a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8" Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear the door.
|1-bike / Black / 1.25-inch/2-inch||815189021070||07-7070||CAR44247681K|