Few things would piss off Newton more than the Monarch XX. Simply put, no other shock packs more energy-efficient performance in a lighter weight package – one that seemingly defies Newton’s so-called "laws" of physics. But the Monarch XX does exactly that, providing the ability to lock-out rear suspension via a single bar-mounted XLoc Sprint button.
The 100% hydraulic remote lever and system is completely sealed, so unlike cable-actuated units – Monarch XX is impervious to contamination. If Newton were alive today, we doubt he'd be that stoked to go back to the drawing board with his theories. But a few miles on the Monarch XX sure would help inspire a new way of thinking, and riding.
- WEIGHT: 205g
- DAMPING: External rebound and XLoc Full Sprint hydraulic remote lockout with floodgate
- CONFIGURATIONS: 152x31mm, 165x38mm, 184x44mm, 190x51mm, 200x51mm, 200x57mm, 216x63mm
- REBOUND DAMPING: Rapid Recovery
- SPRING: Standard, High Volume, Standard with High Volume Eyelet, High Volume with High Volume Eyelet
- SPRING ADJUST: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- SHAFT MATERIAL: 7075 aluminum
- SHAFT DIAMETER: 9mm
- BODY MATERIAL: Hard anodized, forged aluminum with sag gradients
- BODY FINISH: Fast Black
- OTHER: Weight based on 165x38mm, standard air can, no hardware
|Black / 165 x 38mm||710845767975||00.4118.126.000||RSM18266465M|
|Black / 190 x 51mm||710845767999||00.4118.126.002||RSM18209473M|
|Black / 200 x 51mm||710845768002||00.4118.126.003||RSM20712324M|