A great shoe for gravel riding needs attributes of both road and mountain shoes. Equally at home on gravel, XC trails, or all-day adventures. We borrowed technology from our X-Project, so neither walkability nor pedaling stiffness suffer. Then, we cut the upper from a durable, 1-piece synthetic leather and added perforations to let feet breathe. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. Extra toe protection helps with errant stones and any extended or uphill hikes. A short EVA insert at the heel provides noticeable vibration damping to reduce fatigue on longer rides over rough roads.
- Seamless perforated synthetic upper for improved breathability and comfort
- L6 Boa system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1 Next Step Nylon composite sole does what no other can: deliver uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Reinforced toe bumper for added durability and protection
- TPU lugs deliver off-the-bike confidence
- 2-bolt SPD cleat-compatible
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||L6 Boa system with sequence routing|
|Upper||Perforated synthetic leather|
|Midsole||1:1 Next Step Nylon composite with EVA insert at the heel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dawn Grey / 36||191234724685||153820049PY36.0||PEA35518420|
|Dawn Grey / 43||191234724753||153820049PY43.0||PEA357240070|
|Dawn Grey / 44||191234724760||153820049PY44.0||PEA355684560|
|Dawn Grey / 45||191234724777||153820049PY45.0||PEA353878570|