We created this limited-edition women’s tee in partnership with athlete Jeff Lenosky and artist Taj Mihelich to spread the word about Can’d Aid, an organization focused on people-powered do-goodery. Can’d Aid encourages kids to reduce screen time and opt outside through their Treads + Trails program. They provide bikes and helmets to first-graders at title-one schools and teach them the fundamentals to ride successfully. This special print features artwork inspired by actual drawings from bike recipients, interpreted and adapted by Taj. We applied the design to our super-comfortable Women’s Graphic T, made with organic cotton. 25% of the sales from this jersey will go to supporting Can’d Aid, helping to get more kids on bikes.
- Wear your love for bikes in this soft, supremely comfortable tee.
- A perfect blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester
- Made from sustainable materials
- Standard fit pairs well with your favorite pair of jeans or coziest yoga pants
- This t-shirt is soft, comfortable, and breathable, allowing you to focus on the ride (or day) ahead
- Eat, sleep, breathe, and wear your passion, even when you're not on the bike
- 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester
- Made in China
|Can'd Aid 2020 / X-Small||191234779722||472220AAGQPXS||PEA47569516S|