Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
Proven on the World Cup circuit, Shimano's Saint chainrings are optimized for single-ring drivetrains and the rigors of competitive downhill racing. They're available in a variety of tooth counts to suit your riding style or course.
$90.99 - $97.99
Shimano STEPS E8000 chainrings are specially designed for STEPS drivetrain systems. - For use with E-Bike rear derailleur system compatible chain - Chainring for 50mm chain line
Shimano STEPS E8000 chainrings are specially designed for STEPS drivetrain systems. - For use with E-Bike rear derailleur system compatible chain - Chainring for 53mm chain line
Chainring for 11/10/9-speed - Aluminum gear - Chainring teeth: 47T - Adapt to 142 mm E-THUR O.L.D. along with 50 mm chainline - Lightweight but high durability chainring for E-bike usage by odd number
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - For use with 24t AM-type inner ring
$97.99 - $105.99
- Shimano, GRX FC-RX600 2x10 / 2x11, Chainring, Teeth: 46, Speed: 10, BCD: 110, Bolts: 4, Outer, Aluminum, Black
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Tooth Count: 34
$107.99 - $145.99
SHIMANO's SM-CRE80-12-B chainring for STEPS 12-speed E-MTB drive system features SHIMANO's DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+, which delivers smoother pedaling and better chain retention over bumpy terrain. - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ with teeth shape to prevent chain drop - Chainring for 12-speed - Chainline 53 mm - Without chain guard type only - Chainring teeth: 34T, 36T (new), 38T (new)
- Shimano, Sora FC-R3000, Chainring, Teeth: 50, Speed: 9, BCD: 110, Bolts: 4, Outer, Black
SHIMANO brings top-level design to BMX racing with the durable SM-CR80-A chainring. Built to withstand the demands of BMX professional racers, the DXR alloy chainring is designed for single speed use and is offered in a wide range of gear options.
- Shimano, GRX FC-RX600 1x11, Chainring, Teeth: 40, Speed: 11, BCD: 110, Bolts: 4, Single, Aluminum, Black
- Shimano, Tiagra FC-4703, Chainring, Teeth: 50, Speed: 10, BCD: 110, Bolts: 4, Outer, Aluminum, Grey, Y1RD98030
$169.99 - $189.99
- Better chain engagement for greater chain retention - Special gear teeth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - For XTR FC-M9100-1, M9120-1 cranks
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - 6700-G and 6750-G chainrings are OEM for Ultegra "Glossy-Gray" cranksets
$299.98 - $439.99
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed Chainrings. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer
$363.99 - $539.99
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a more reinforced outer chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer
$38.99 - $46.99
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
$44.99 - $87.99
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications.
$31.99 - $40.99
- Trushift chainrings feature shift ramps and pins - Drivetrain compatibility: 8, 9, 10, 11 - 104mm BCD
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 80mm BCD
$36.99 - $131.99
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
$37.99 - $52.99
Truvativ, 52T, 10 sp, BCD 130mm, 5-Bolt, Outer Chainring Steel.
- Truvativ, 48T, 9 sp, BCD 104mm, 4-Bolt, Outer Chainring, For 28/38/48, Steel, Black, 11.6215.018.000
- Designed for for Specialized 24/36T Crankset - Drivetrain Speeds: 2 x 10 - 104mm BCD
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - Medium Overshift Pin - 104mm BCD - Use with 22T
$2.99 - $36.99
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
$93.99 - $109.99
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
The Wolf Tooth 64 BCD Universal Chainring is the perfect solution when you need something smaller than a 30t on your 104/64 BCD cranks or your 11-speed Shimano XT and SLX 96/64 BCD cranks. - Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention - For use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains - Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings - If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention - Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life - Chainline is 46mm on a triple and 48mm on a double crank - Chainline on a standard M8000 or M7000 crankset is 48mm and 50mm on a boost version