$74.99 - $84.99
Designed specifically for pre-teen heads, Bern's Bandito is a great choice for older kids who want a helmet with an edgier and unique look. Modeled after the adult Watts, with its baseball-inspired hard brim and hat-like lines, the Bandito features a lightweight EPS/ABS construction, Bern's dial-adjustable Crank Fit retention system, and a moisture-controlling performance liner. With colors and graphics designed specifically to appeal to younger riders, the Bandito not only fits great, it also fits in with your kid's own sense of style. And, the Bandito passes all summer and winter safety certifications, meaning it can go from the streets to the slopes and back again with ease.
- Ez-fit system - 13 vents with increased airflow - Removable flip visor - Lightweight - Lay flat adjustable straps - Compression-molded pads - Asteroid light compatible - Cold weather bike knit compatible - Average weight: 305.5g Helmet sizing: - Small: 52 - 55.5cm - Medium: 55.5 - 59cm
- Ez-fit system - 13 vents with increased airflow - Removable flip visor - Lightweight - Lay flat adjustable straps - Compression-molded pads - Asteroid light compatible - Cold weather bike knit compatible - Average weight: 305.5g - MIPS: multi-directional impact protection system Helmet sizing: - Small: 52 - 55.5cm - Medium: 55.5 - 59cm
Designed to keep pint sized riders safe and comfortable! The Tigre features the same signature Bern look as the best-selling Nino and Nina helmets, scaled down to securely fit children ages 2 – 5. Kids will love the bright colors and playful graphics, and the soft flip visor to shield sun from their eyes. Parents love the premium construction, secure fit, and simple design. Built using our proprietary Zipmold + construction and featuring a simple-but-secure EZ-fit system for adjustment, the Tigre is one size fits most for toddlers. Also available with an easy to use, pinch-free Fidlock Magnetic buckle.
$59.99 - $64.99
Whether they are enjoying the ride in a trailer, or balancing on their own two wheels, your youngest shredders can ride in style and safety with the Lil Ripper. A compact shell is available in two sizes, with a fit system to dial it in perfectly to your child’s head. The no-pinch side buckle means it can be fit easily and quickly to squirming kids, and the fun graphics mean your child will WANT to wear this helmet. - Universal Child = 48 – 55cm
Adventure Seeker With more all-around coverage, the Sidetrack II is suited for the adventurous grom in your life. This all-mountain helmet offers a removable visor, an easy adjustable fit system, our sweat guide padding, and ready-for-action style that will get your child motivated to hit the trail! Specs - Integrated MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System): MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the mips slip plane into the fit system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head. - Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. - Number of vents: 14 - Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear - Fit system: Ergo Fit - Sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments (integrated with MIPS layer) - Universal Toddler = 45 – 52cm - Universal Child = 47 – 54cm - Universal Youth = 50 – 57cm
Bell's Span picks up where the Local left off, offering kids a modern twist on skate and BMX style. The fit is tight and right, and with a dial-adjustable fit system, this thing is staying put, no matter how rad you get. - Construction: ABS hard plastic shell with EPS liner - Number Of Vents: 10 - Fit System: Action Fit - Designed for street and skate helmets, this streamlined fit system offers an adjustable, secure fit with the turn of a dial -Weight: 423 grams (size S)
- The perfect helmet for the little shredder - Detachable Visor Included - Full-ring retention system - Ponytail compatible Retention system - S 240g - M 260g
- The perfect helmet for the little shredder - Detachable Visor Included - Full-ring retention system - Ponytail compatible Retention system - S 240g - M 260g Sizing: - Small = 48 – 54cm - Medium = 52 – 57cm
- ABS hard cover technology - Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited to plait wearers - Excellent ventilation with 8 air inlets and 4 outlets - Precise adjustment system with handy wheel - Soft-touch straps are easily adjustable - Wide reflective stripes guarantee long-range visibility and safety - Integrated mosquito net - S: 51–55 cm, 400 g - M: 54-58 cm, 420 g
- In-mold construction for durable fusion of the outer shell and the shock-absorbing EPS material - Size adjustement with a full ring made from especially hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stabilylity and form fiting - Good aeration with 8 air vents - Soft-touch straps easy to adjust with practical sliders - Foamed-in fly net - S: 45–50 cm, 220 g - M: 50–55 cm, 240 g
- Large Chin Padding - Height adjustable ZoomAce retention system - Full headring for improved fit - Stitched strap ends
- The Smooty 2.0 is a helmet specially designed for toddlers who still take their bike tours as co-drivers in a child seat. - Highly visible reflectors and full protection from insects - The Smooty 2.0 has a flat back that allows your child to sit straight and comfortably in the child seat. - This is not only more comfortable on long tours, the upright sitting position also protects the neck and spine and is considered particularly safe. - Size adjustment with a full ring made from especially hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting - S: 45-50cm, 200 g - M: 50-55cm, 210 g
- Design meets functionality. A modern bicycle helmet should be fashionable, practical and above all safe. The Youn-I 2.0 from ABUS meets all these requirements. - Removable visor - Helmet extends to the temple and neck areas for better all-round protection - Zoom Evo – fine adjustment system with a non-slip adjusting wheel Specifications - Integrated Light: Yes - Certification: EN1078 Sizing: - Small = 48 – 54cm - Medium = 52 – 57cm
The M1 youth helmet is perfect for anything from racing to full days of uplifting or bike park laps. The M1 is the ideal helmet to keep you protected and comfortable. Features: - Youth helmet - Lightweight ABS Shell - 17 Vents provide cool air intake and heat exhaust - Large eye port for greater field or vision and improved goggle fit - Complies to CE, SPSC and AS Standards
Thoughtfully designed so you can spend more time adventuring with your child and less time fiddling with gear, the unisize Nutz helmet incorporates kid-friendly details to provide confidence-inspiring protection for little ones graduating to balance bikes or first pedal bikes.
Whether your youngest rider is travelling in a baby seat, cargo bike, or trailer, Pnut is designed to provide premium comfort and top-rated protection with kid-specific features to maximize your time outdoors together, stress-free.
Previous page Page 2 of 2