- Premium non-solvent mobile cleaning unit - Using a proprietary natural bioremediation process, easily breaks down the heaviest of grime in seconds - Totally natural and safe for user, no hazmat labels in sight - Heats to an optimal temperature of 100.4° F/38° Clean components with the intergrated brush or use the soaking tank - Overheating security/reset feature - Easily drained: draining plug with integrated pour spout - Clean components with either the intergrated brush and or use the soaking tank - Mobile: 4 integrated wheels, 2 with brake - Dimension: L 35.5" x D 25.6" x H 42.5" - Weight: 101lb - Tank capacity: 100L/soaking area volume 30L - Filters are not washable (initial filter included/preinstalled) - Bundle includes: 1 x 100 Liter Parts Washer, 5 x Eco Refill Fluid, 20 Liter, 1 x Eco Power Tabs
- Premium non-solvent mobile cleaning unit - Using a proprietary natural bioremediation process, easily breaks down the heaviest of grime in seconds - Totally natural and safe for user, no hazmat labels in sight - Heats to an optimal temperature of 100.4° F/38° - Clean components with the integrated brush or use the soaking tank - Overheating security/reset feature - Easily drained: draining plug with integrated pour spout - Mobile: 4 integrated wheels, 2 with brake - Dimension: L32.3" x D20.9" x H41.3" - Weight: 51lb - Tank capacity: 40L/soaking area volume 4L (initial 40L NOT included) - Filters are not washable (initial filter included/preinstalled) - Bundle includes: 1 x 40 Liter Parts Washer, 2 x Eco Refill Fluid, 20 Liter, 1 x Eco Power Tabs
$84.99 - $479.99
- The world's fastest race lube… period - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Non-wax based lubricant - Outperforms competitor chain lubes and waxes - Biodegradable and sustainable - Proprietary additives for self-lubricating capabilities - Synthetic polymers for long-distance performance - Works in temperatures down to -20°C - Low noise formulation - Pipette system for easy application
Bundle includes qty 1 of the following: - Pressure Washer with all lances - Storage bag - Snow Foam Lance - Nano-Tech Bike Cleaner, 1L (900933-02) - Nano-Tech Cleaner Concentrate, 1L (901007-02) - Bike Protect, 500ml (901684-01) - Drivetrain Cleaner, 500ml (901101-01) - C3 Dry Lube, 120ml (900965-02) - Qty 2 Premium Microfiber Polishing Cloth (901555-01)
- Water based liquid with advanced surfactants resulting in excellent degreasing - Anti-corrosion agent added to solution to protect steel parts - Due to natural evaporation and splashes, expect to lose 8-10L per month from tank
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike's delicate finish. Muc-off's pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC's and solvents, and it's alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It's safe on all surfaces, and it's even disc brake rotor and pad friendly. - Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fiber - Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors - Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner - Safe on anodized metal - Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids - Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level - Biodegradable - Dispenser tap available separately, LU1700
- Incredible durability - New and improved anti-wear additives to improve component life. - Contains synthetic polymers for long distance-performance - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions - Petroleum-free formula for eco protection - Ideal for road cycling and cyclocross
The Muc-Off Ultimate Bicycle Cleaning Kit covers all the bases when it comes to cleaning, protecting and lubing your bike. This kit isn't style specific either with all the essentials for Road, Cyclocross, MTB and the daily commute. Complete with our award winning Bike Cleaner, Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Two Prong Brush, Microfibre Cloth, Drivetrain Cleaner, Bike Spray and Bio Wet Lube, this kit is the perfect Birthday or Christmas gift for any bike fanatic! NB: To maintain performance of all brushes avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use. - Nano Tech Bike Cleaner for quick, easy cleaning - Bio Drivetrain Cleaner for fast, effective drive chain degreasing - Assorted Muc-Off brushes and sponge for deep cleaning - Bike Spray for ultimate, post-wash protection - Tool Box included for convenient storage - Bio Wet Lube included for incredible drive chain efficiency - Includes Premium Microfiber Cloth for easy drying - Perfect gift for any bike lover
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is a complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It's also fully biodegradable and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals.
$33.99 - $179.99
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-3 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
Finish Line WAX Lubricant goes on wet, but dries to a hard, dry, super-slick wax film. No oily greasy film to attract or absorb dust and dirt. DuPont's metal bonding Krytox lubricating film in combination with M2 molybdenum, specialized waxes, and more, make our WAX Lube even slicker, quieter and longer lasting. WAX Lube requires more frequent application, but your drivetrain will remain nearly contaminant-free, so cleaning before relubing is not usually required. Drivetrain parts that stay this clean last longer and work better! Perfect for cyclists who value cleanliness over all else.
RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease - Recommended for rear shock service
$8.99 - $129.99
Our Classic LITE chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. "Riding in" forms an extremely low-friction plating. Plating bonds to chain; can't be washed off! Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. Extremely durable and outlasts all other chain lubes! Environmentally sensitive and saves money. To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Lite BCL is less concentrated for easier application and optimum performance. We recommend the Lite Bicycle Chain Lube for road bikes. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech's Bicycle Chain Lubes on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in extreme cold conditions.
Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser was cycling's original orange peel-based degreaser and it has set the standard in bike parts cleaning since 1988. Super strong and fast-working to cut through grime and crud, it's formulated with powerful and natural citrus extracts. With Citrus your drivetrain will clean up faster and with less scrubbing whether it's covered with grease, oil or wax. Plus, you can simply rinse with water for a residue-free finish.
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family. This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
$15.99 - $119.99
Degreaser 13 takes degreasing chemistry to new levels with performance that must be seen to be believed. Your drivetrain hasn't been this clean since the day you bought it! Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Fully water soluble and further activated by light scrubbing and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain with every surface cleaned completely. Pedro's advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
$16.99 - $109.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$12.99 - $109.99
Finish Line Showroom Polish is made with Teflon fluoropolymer and uses DuPont Teflon Surface Protector technology. Provides a brilliant shine plus long term protection on all surfaces of a bicycle. 100% safe for all plastics, rubbers and carbon fiber parts.
$25.99 - $105.99
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
Our Classic Freehub Grease is specifically designed for all freehubs that require a lightweight grease. These style hubs we like to call the more mechanical hubs. Unlike the simpler, fewer parts of the Pawl style hubs. Dumonde Tech Freehub Grease performs in a broad temperature range from the heat of summer to the frigid temperatures of the north. "Pour Point" of Freehub Grease is -30 degrees. Follow the manufacturer's specification for the volume required in your freehub body to experience the superior performance of Dumonde Tech's Freehub Grease. Our Freehub Grease is Exclusively used by: Industry 9 "Legacy", "Hydra" and "101" hubs and Stan's NoTubes, Hermes Sport, and Hawk Racing. Used, endorsed and/or recommended by: Crank Brothers, Boyd Cycling, Ritchey Design and Paul Components. Campagnolo North America recommends our Freehub Grease as an alternative to their lb-100 Grease as it is no longer available in North America. Our Freehub Grease is a proven replacement for any hub or wheel company's grease.
Finish Line Premium Grease is Super Slick and made with Teflon fluoropolymers. This 100% synthetic oil grease coats ball bearings and races, preventing wear and distortion in headsets and bottom brackets, even in brutal down hill racing and over extended periods of time. The slickest, toughest bicycle grease available. No matter how hard or long you ride, Finish Line Premium Grease will provide the lubrication your bearings require. New “functional” thickener totally prevents rust and corrosion (even in saltwater).
$9.99 - $99.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$9.99 - $89.99
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line! - With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants - No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant - Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer - As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Ceramic WET is Finish Line’s most advanced and most effective racing lubricant. This wet-style full synthetic lubricant is enhanced with a nano-sized platelets of boron nitride and micron particles of fluoropolymer that build a ceramic coating on the frictional surfaces of parts. Ceramic WET’s extreme durability, amazing smoothness and ultimate quietness ensures maximum drivetrain efficiency. Ceramic WET can be used in all disciplines: Mountain bike, cyclo-cross, road and track racing.
The Muc-Off Bike Care Essentials Kit contains all the basic elements you need to be able to look after your bicycle. Clean, polish and protect packed in a tidy tote. - 1 Liter Bike Wash - Drivetrain Cleaner, 500ml - 50ml Bio Dry Lube - MO-94, 400ml - Claw Brush
This suspension fluid is recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. - 15W 50 - 1L bottle
$25.99 - $79.99
The Classic MR GREASE with our "Micro Resistance Polymer" technology provides the ultimate protection and performance for bearings and suspension forks. MR Grease polymerizes to the surfaces leaving a barrier of grease that reduces wear, provided corrosion protection, and is waterproof. MR Grease is carbon fiber safe. Our Classic Liquid Grease can be used to thin MR Grease to create a lighter weight viscosity if desired.
Page 1 of 6 Next page