$64.99 - $82.00
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
$206.99 $229.99 10% Off
Thule's free standing Bike Stacker stores bikes out of the way in your home, apartment, and garage. Constructed of strong steel, it will hold the heaviest bikes without fail, and its arms are independently adjustable for maximum convenience.
$44.99 $49.99 10% Off
The Thule RoundTrip Pro Storage Sleeve is a soft storage sleeve to keep the contents of your RoundTrip Pro bike case tidy when not in use.
• Wall-mount bike rack • Powder-coated finish • Vinyl-coated arms • Holds one bike by the top tube • Folding
- Welded construction with vinyl covered top-Tube hook - Storage shelf for gloves, Helmet, Etc - Arms fold up and out of the way when not in use - Powder coat black finish. Hardware included
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
• Holds and highlights one bike up to 30 lbs • Enhanced with European beech wood and soft cork • Remote-controlled, battery-operated LED light shines down on your bike
• Fits 20-inch to 29-inch bikes • Anti scratch contact zones • Durable and rigid design • High gloss and matte black • For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 26-inch wheels • Color: Silver 26
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
- Storage Hooks wood threaded with hollow wall mounts - Sold as a pair
- Storage Hooks with machine thread and nuts & washers - Sold as a pair
- Swing-Bull Storage Rack - Foldable for out of way storage. - Hook angle adjustable to fit different style of frames.
Wheel "Two-Way" Storage Hook for wall or slat wall mount
It’s a race day, a gran fondo, or maybe just a ride day – either way, there’s bikes everywhere and there’s a need for mass bike storage. And because you love bicycles, you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The A Frame is a versatile bike storage idea for hanging up to 8 bikes, and as the industry standard you’ll see the A Frame at practically every type of cycling event. Making contact with only the bottom of your seat, the A Frame is the best bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, electric bikes and even kids bikes. And when the day is done it folds up and stores easily in a compact tote. - Ideal bicycle storage space for bike races, gran fondos, triathlons, demo events and community cycling events - Versatile design allows for bike parking without risk of scratching bikes or damaging components - System fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, fitness bike, electric bike, or kids bikes - Innovative design easily folds to a compact unit when not in use - Tool-free design makes setup and breakdown quick - Anodized 6000-series aluminum body is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Provides an awesome bike parking solution for up to 200lbs (90kg) of bikes - Total width safely accommodates up to 8 bikes (not to exceed 200lbs / 90kg) - Wide support base and rubber coated feet provide stability on any surface - Included travel tote is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment - At 17.6lbs (8kg) taking this versatile bike storage system along is never in doubt - Custom branded side panels available - 1-Year Warranty
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The often imitated, but never duplicated Raak is a patented, versatile bike storage idea for front or rear wheel parking. Making contact with only your tire, the RAAK is an ideal bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports add-ons.
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
Nobody knows why your bike has a hollow crank spindle, but it does. Why not make the most of that space and use it to store and work on your bike? The Scorpion is compatible with 13, 18 and 20mm hollow crank spindles on either side of the bike. The design elevates the rear wheel and lends itself to lite bike maintenance, like chain lubrication and frame cleaning. As with all our products, when not being used it folds in to a compact, portable or stow-able footprint until it’s needed again. - Awesome bike storage for garages, sheds, apartments, events or retail bike displays - Motocross inspired design - Versatile design allows for bike parking with 13, 18, or 20mm open cranks* - System fits road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and electric bike crank designs - Design elevates the rear wheel and stabilizes the bike - Construction prevents contact with painted surfaces or delicate components - Innovative design folds to a compact unit when not in use - Durable powder coated steel maintains a long-term clean finish - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes (50lbs / 22.7kg max load) *Not compatible with Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks with internal fixing bolt
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike storage solution. The Velo Cache is a timeless, high-quality, versatile bike storage idea. Soft rubber protects your bike’s finish, making the Velo Cache the best solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports up to 4 bikes. Add the Velo Cache Storage Basket to keep extra cycling equipment in its place.
Page 1 of 2 Next page