- Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key -items for training - Includes essentials you need for short triathlons - Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: - TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. - STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes - NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation - AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
In 1982 SILCA developed the first regulated CO2 inflator. As Claudio himself explained, "Before EOLO, you had to turn the cartridge and pray!" Giving the user the ability to regulate the flow of gas into the tire was the key to the widespread adoption of compressed gas for roadside use. EOLO III builds on the SILCA tradition by using an ultra-precise spool valve design with a light-action spring to give the user perfect control of the flow into the tire. The full metal construction of the EOLO III contains no plastic parts and is manufactured entirely from 6063 series aluminum and stainless steel. Hardened tool steel puncture pin is more than 2X the hardness of traditional puncture pins to ensure smooth operation in all conditions over many years. - 6063 series aluminum body with Red-White-Green Insulators - Lightest spring action of any spring-valve regulator - Hardened tool steel puncture pin - 'Camera-lens' style valve head allows for easy installation even in disc wheels
Portland Design Works' Shiny Object is made from aluminum for strength and low weight so you won't think twice about bringing this ride essential along with you. It includes a control knob to keep you in charge of the pressure and a threaded Co2 cartridge with a neat leather sleeve. And, it fits both Presta and Schrader valves. - Inflator only height: 44 mm (1.75") - Inflator only weight: 40 g (1.5 oz) - Leather sleeve length: 55 mm (2.25") - Weight of inflator with cartridge: 80 g (3 oz)
Comfortable, durable and most of all reliable, the Ultraflate is Genuine Innovations' most tried and true cupped inflator. Its reinforced glass nylon construction and brass internals means it can take the strain of everyday use and still maintain precision inflation performance. - Trigger-controlled technology for fast, easy and controllable CO2 inflation - Built-in "trigger lock" to prevent accidental discharge - Compatible with non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridges and threaded 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram CO2 cartridges - Works with both Presta and Schrader valves - Store a non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge in the cup Includes (1) Ultraflate inflator head (1) non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
The high-pressure portable hand pump with hidden magnetic hose and Co2 adaptor. Details - Premium pump with flexible rubber hose to allow for easy inflation - Features include a concealed co2 inflator head (Presta only), magnetic head with twisting collar, a folding and locking handle and a Presta/Schrader valve adapter (fully threaded Presta valve bodies only) - Hp (high pressure) version recommended for tires 45c and narrower - All klic pumps come with a bottle cage bracket mount Specs - Length: 220mm - Pressure: 120psi/8.3 bar - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 115g (pump only)
- Aluminum housing - Integrated pressure control regulator - Dust protection cap - Compatible with 16-gram and 24-gram threaded CO2 cartridges - Includes replacement 16-gram cartridge, water bottle clip, and 2-point pump holder - Presta and Schrader compatible
The TL-Head Set pump head is a new solution from SKS for all tubeless tire inflation. It is compatible with SKS floor pumps and all others with a 5.0-5.7mm hose size. The TL-Head Set can be used both for conventional pumping and with CO2 cartridges for a simple seating of tubeless tires. It comes in a practical set containing 2 tire levers and 2 16g CO2 cartridges. - Includes TL-Head, two 216g threaded cartridges and two tire levers - Compatible with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
Profile Design's CO2 Mounting Bracket is a small, light holder that attaches to any Profile rear-mounted drink system or under any bottle cage. Once in place, the bracket provides a handy place to carry a CO2 refill cartridge for your CO2 inflator (Profile drink system, bottles, CO2 cartridges and inflators sold separately).
Lezyne packed a complete CO2 inflator and tire repair kit in a simple, reusable poly bag. This kit includes a Twin Speed Drive inflator, two threaded 16g CO2 cartridges, Power Levers, and a Smart Kit, all the essentials needed to fill your pack for the unexpected tire repair.
Lezyne's easy-to-use Alloy Drive CO2 is super compact and portable. Its simple twist operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and easy on the eyes. What's more, the Alloy Drive is Presta/Schrader compatible, comes with an anti-freeze sleeve, and works with 16g threaded cartridges. - CNC machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals - CNC control knob twists for easy and controlled inflation - Twin Slip Chuck head presses on to Presta and Schrader valves - Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge - Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges - Comes with one 16g cartridge
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, and two Matrix levers. It will also hold two CO2 cartridges (sold separately). - Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
Lezyne's Pressure Drive CFH features a versatile design combining the efficiency of a hand pump with the convenience of CO2. Innovative 2-in-1 inflation system works as a high pressure hand pump or CO2 inflator. Integrated steel-braided CO2 Flex Hose (CFH) doubles as a CO2 dispenser. Pump features a CNC machined aluminum body, piston and handle. Flip-Thread Chuck works on both Presta and Schrader valves. Kit includes: Pump with integrated CFH hose, one 16g cartridge and CFH mounting hardware. Adaptable configuration conveniently mounts to frame or slides into jersey pocket. Compatible with threaded CO2 only.
- Durable fiber-reinforced Composite Matrix construction - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames - Available in right-side configuration only - Integrated storage container - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage - Integrated storage container includes CO2 head, V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer, and tire plug kits - Includes two 20g CO2 cartridges
Lezyne's convenient Twin speed Drive CO2 inflator is compact and lightweight. Its aluminum head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and uses a simple twisting action for easy inflation. And, it accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges.
Genuine Innovations' AirChuck Elite offers Push-To-Inflate technology for fast, easy & controllable single-handed CO2 bicycle tire inflation! • Cartridge compatibility: 12, 16, 20, 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges & Big Air! (not 45-gram cartridges) (each sold separately) • All metal aluminum design • Easy to use and fully controllable • Push-to-Inflate technology • Works with both Presta and Schrader valves • Includes one 16 gram and one 20 gram threaded CO2 cartridge • Weight: 16 grams
- Standard threaded cartridges are 3/8" x 24tpi thread to fit any brand inflator - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air - Box includes 20 CO2 cartridges
The most intuitive CO2 inflator on the market. All you have to do is twist your favorite CO2 cartridge into the HammerHead, and at the push of a button, you're back on the trail. As an added bonus, the HammerHead automatically detects your valve type for instant valve attachment while the trigger head leverages our patented push-to-inflate technology. - Easy and controllable inflation - Push-to-inflate technology - Auto detect head for instant Presta or Schrader valve attachment - Lightweight, compact design - Weight: 26 grams Includes: (1) HammerHead inflator (1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
Easy to use, easy to control and affordable. The Mircoflate Nano gives you the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality and ease of use. Simply thread on your favorite CO2 cartridge, twist the cartridge off slightly to engage inflation and tighten it back on to shut it off. Petite power! - Compact and nearly indestructible - Easy to use and fully controllable - Patented twist-to-inflate technology - Press on to both Schrader and Presta valves - Compatible with 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges Product includes: (1) Microflate Nano inflator head (1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances • Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon • Includes the key items you need for longer training rides • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. • DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. • MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
Protect your hands from freeing with this rubber co2 cover. Fits 16-gram cartridges only.
• Threaded, 16-gram CO2 cartridge
Page 1 of 1