Compact and super-efficient high-volume bike hand pump featuring a knurled barrel for superior grip while pumping. Its proven engineered design with an overlapping handle is constructed from machined aluminum, with superior durability, minimal weight, and all of the style. The integrated ABS Flex Hose is Presta and Schrader valve compatible and greatly improves pumping action and ergonomics. This mini pump is completely rebuildable and made with the best materials available. With up to 90 PSI (6.2 BAR) of pumping power, the Grip Drive HV is excellent for all-mountain bikes and gravel bikes. Includes a lightweight Composite Matrix frame mount. - Max pressure: 90 PSI | 6.2 BAR - Small: 186mm | 119g - Medium: 231mm | 134g
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's Sonic Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The Sonic Nut is compatible with Xlab's Sonic and Turbo Wings.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
- Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key -items for training - Includes essentials you need for short triathlons - Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: - TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. - STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes - NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation - AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances • Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon • Includes the key items you need for longer training rides • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. • DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. • MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
• Threaded, 16-gram CO2 cartridge
$24.99 - $26.99
Use Bontrager's Presta Valve Extenders with a deep section wheel and you'll always be able to keep things properly pumped. They must be used with a removable valve core tube.
- High-volume design with a durable alloy barrel - DuoHead Comp head fits Schrader / Presta - 1-inch gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - T-Grip handle - Bracket and mounting screws included
- High-volume design with a durable alloy barrel - DuoHead Comp head fits Schrader / Presta - 100 psi / 7 bar maximum pressure - T-Grip handle - Frame bracket and mounting screws included - Length: 280mm
Replacement CNC-machined aluminum pump mount for all Road Drive and Carbon Road Drive pumps. Includes Velcro pump strap.
350 PSI replacement pressure gauge for all floor pumps with 2.5-inch gauges, includes glue and O-ring. Highly precise with a 1.5-inch screen and two-button system for easy use.
Advancing the award-winning Morph with high tech—introducing the Turbo Morph Digital. Top-mounted flip-down digital gauge makes reading pressure easy and provides accurate tire pressure up to 160 psi / 11 bar. The fold-out foot peg and flexible hose provides excellent stability for more efficient pumping. Specs - HEAD: Presta / Schrader / Dunlop valves - BARREL: Butted aluminum - GAUGE: Flip-down digital, 160 psi / 11 bar - BATTERY: CR2032 x 1 (included) - VOLUME PER STROKE: 103.2 cc - THUMB LOCK: Plastic - HANDLE: T-type dual density polymer - SIZE: 35 x 7 x 4.3 cm / 13.8” x 2.8” x 1.7” - WEIGHT: 320 g / 11.29 oz Added Features - Fold-out foot peg - Flexible hose - Centerline mount bracket
- 350 PSI replacement pressure gauge - For all floor pumps - Includes glue and o-ring - Highly precise with a 3.5-inch screen - Two-button system for easy use
Lightweight plugs for tubeless tire punctures. When paired with Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tackle Kit (#G20439) or Tubeless Repair Kit (#G2650), you can plug pesky punctures in seconds and cycle confident for many rides to come.
Local/Central Universal Light Mount replacement strap. Compatible with: - Central 100 Front Light - Central 20 Rear Light - Local 75 Front Light - Local 50 Front Light - Local 20 Rear Light - Local 15 Rear Light - Local 10 Rear Light
For the perfect pressure A shock pump with an accurate, easy-to-read gauge and a thread-on design that minimizes bleed off so you can easily adjust your shock pressure. The perfect pressure takes precision. The Bontrager Shock Pump features a large, easy-to-read gauge for accurate readings, a bleed valve for pinpoint accuracy, and a thread-on design that quickly attaches to front and rear suspension shocks for a reliable, secure connection. - Easy-to-read gauge that is accurate to 400 PSI - Threaded design for a secure connection that reduces bleed down - Bleed valve reduces pressure in small increments - Suitable for use with front forks and rear shocks
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
Small enough to carry along yet big enough to pump efficiently. The PMP-4.2 comes with a handy holder that bolts under a water bottle cage and holds the pump securely. All-aluminum barrel construction ensures long life and smooth operation. - Presta- and Schrader-valve compatible - Includes mounting hardware to securely attach to water bottle bosses or under bottle cage - Maximum pressure 90 PSI/6bars - Approximate weight 4.6oz/130 grams - 10.5 inches in length (265mm)
- 23-inch steel barrel with ABS composite base - DuoHead Sport head fits Schrader / Presta - 2-inch low-mount gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
Capable of inflating high-pressure road tires with ease, Lezyne's Carbon Drive Lite mini-pump gets you back on your bike quickly. Carbon construction makes for an impressively low weight and ride-in, ride-out durability. Its high-pressure piston is capable of reaching up to 120 psi in a flash and is Presta/Schrader compatible. And, the Carbon Drive's hose flexes to reach tricky valve stems and stows in the handle for maximum portability.
Upgraded and redesigned for Year 11, Lezyne's ABS1 Pro further advances our classic Flip-Thread Chuck system. It features a 90° design for enhanced function and usability. The highly durable construction is built using machined aluminum and composite matrix materials, with an extremely robust and fluid brass swivel. The chuck quickly “flips” for Presta or Schrader valves and threads on for superior engagement. An integrated Presta valve-core wrench completes the system, providing easy valve core tightening or removal for tubeless systems.
Lezyne's Alloy Floor Drive Pump features a durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel and base. Varnished wood handle with aluminum junction and steel piston. Oversized 3.5-inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminum couplers. Tough anodized high-polish finish. - ABS2 equipped
Keep your Airstik Mini-Pump tightly secured for your ride ahead. Compatible with: - AirStick 2Stage Mini-pump - Outpost Front Rack
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, and two Matrix levers. It will also hold two CO2 cartridges (sold separately). - Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
Our tubeless blast tank allows for hassle-free seating of all tubeless tires without the need for an air compressor. - Charges via any high-pressure track pump with a Presta compatible pump head - Charge in Tank mode before flicking the switch to Tire mode to deliver a single shot blast of up to 160PSI to help seat even the most stubborn of tubeless tires - Stable plastic tripod base with aluminium barrel body and 110cm premium quality hose - Headrush dual-valve connector is compatible with both Schrader and Presta valves without disassembly - Presta valve core remover included & stored on the underside of the base - 160PSI maximum pressure - Weight: 1780g
For all of the following models: - Carbon Drive - Alloy Drive - Tech Drive HV - HV Drive - Sport Drive HV - Micro Floor Drive HV - Micro Floor Drive HVG - Swivel Drive HV
Lezyne's Micro Floor Drive HV is a powerful mini-pump that thinks it's a floor pump. Its fold-out foot peg, high-volume barrel and aluminum construction make it easier than ever to pump up to maximum pressure of 90psi and get back on the trails. You'll also appreciate the ergonomic handle, extra-long hose and Presta/Schrader-valve compatibility.
Replacement Composite Matrix pump mount for all High-Volume hand pumps (HV, Tech HV, Micro Floor HV/HVG, Alloy, Carbon Drives). Includes Velcro pump strap.
A rebuild seal kit for the following Lezyne hand pumps: - Road Drive - Carbon Road Drive
One tubeless bicycle tire tool to rule them all. Compact and versatile, this is the ultimate tubeless tire repair tool. Never get stuck on the side of the trail again! Self-contained tire repair kit includes: - 5 tubeless repair plugs - 2 Presta core valves - Integrated valve core removal tool - Small, strong plugger tool - Alloy weatherproof storage capsule