Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
With Salsa's Anything Cage, you can easily carry gear, like insulated Nalgene bottles, a small tent, or sleeping bag on your bicycle! This durable aluminum rack is designed for Salsa bicycles with their 3-hole high/low bottle mounts. It also attaches to standard bicycles with 2-hole bottle mounts simply by zip tying the rack's third foot. Cinching nylon straps are included for securing your items to the rack.
- Sturdy tubular alloy construction - Heavy duty design for everyday use - Quick release seat post mount - Fits 25mm to 32mm seatposts - 15kg weight limit
So versatile, it carries everything but the weight of the world.
Rack 'em up Turn your bike into a trusty pack mule with this sturdy rear rack. The BackRack Disc is designed to mount to the eyelets already built into your frame, so installation is easy. It has MIK compatibility so you can securely mount compatible trunk bags or accessories in seconds, plus integrated threaded accessory eyelets for added functionality and effortless light installation. Product details - Quick and easy install adds storage and utility to compatible bikes - MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags - Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories - Compatible with MIK, standard trunk bags or panniers - Single-bolt strut mounts allow maximum adjustment and easy installation - Includes required mounting hardware and spacer to fit most disc brake calipers - Max weight capacity 25kg (55 lbs.) Specifications - Size: Small 13-18" (33-52cm); Large 18-22" (54-62cm) - Rack type: Rear racks - Material: Aluminum
Add a little cargo-hauling capacity to your road bike with Bontrager's BackRack Lightweight. It's made of aluminum and weighs just 465 grams, so it's perfect for turning your roadster into a fast commuter. It includes rustproof stainless-steel hardware, rear quick-release skewer and a mounting kit. It's also accepts Bontrager's Interchange trunk bags (sold separately).
Turn your bike into a touring or commuting machine with the BackRack Lightweight Rack. It's our lightest rack without sacrificing strength or utility. Features MIK design for quick, secure installation and removal of MIK trunk bags and accessories, plus threaded accessory eyelets for functionality and easy light installation. Product details - MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags - Lightweight, only 465g (16oz) - Includes adapter kit for mounting to most road bikes - Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware - Frames must have brake bridge or seat stay eyelets - Not recommended for use with carbon dropouts - Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories - Max load is 22.7Kg (50 lbs.) Specifications - Size: 13-22" (46-62cm) - Rack type: Rear racks - Material: Aluminum
Rack 'em up Turn your ride into a pedal-powered grocery-getter with the BackRack MIK. It is designed to mount to eyelets already built into your frame, so installation is easy. Plus, it has MIK compatibility so you can securely mount MIK trunk bags or accessories in seconds, along with integrated threaded accessory eyelets for added functionality and easy light installation. Product details - Quick and easy install adds storage and utility to compatible bikes - MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags - Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories - Compatible with MIK, standard trunk bags or panniers - Single-bolt strut mounts allow maximum adjustment and easy installation - Includes required mounting hardware - Max weight capacity 25kg (55 lbs.) Specifications - Size: Small 13-18" (33-46cm); Large 18-22" (54-62cm) - Rack type: Rear racks - Material: Aluminum
Bontrager's BackRack S is made for mountain and hybrid bikes with frame sizes 18 inches and under, and road bike frames 54cm and under. This durable and light rack is perfect for turning your bike into a commuter and errand-runner. Tough and rustproof stainless-steel hardware is included and the single-bolt strut mounts allow for maximum adjustablility and ease of installation. And, the BackRack is compatible with standard trunk bags and panniers as well as Bontrager's Interchange models (sold separately).
Turn your bike into a touring or commuting beast with this bag-compatible, lightweight front rack that doesn't sacrifice strength or utility. The Lowrider front rack mounts directly to forks with fender eyelets or lowrider mounts to keep a low center of gravity when you load it up with your favorite gear. Includes threaded brackets for accessories. - Can be mounted to lowrider mounts or fender eyelets - Lowrider-style rack for secure and stable pannier mounting -Versatile design accepts lowrider and trunk style bags - Threaded accessory eyelets let you easily mount lights and other essential accessories - Includes hardware kit for mounting to both fender eyelets and lowrider mounts - Max load 33lbs
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
A disk brake compatible update of the original rear rack design where it all began for Blackburn in 1975 - Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
The Grid 1 is your basic do it all rack that will carry many sizes and styles of panniers. It also mounts in seconds because all of the hardware comes pre-installed. Great for commuters and students. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
Versatility is the name of the game with this robust basket rack. You can install it front or rear, and the basket design makes it easy to carry groceries, extra clothes or whatever you need for everyday adventures. It’s both height- and width-adjustable and disc-brake compatible to fit almost any road or mountain bike. It also features an integrated clip to mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and nighttime riding. Details: - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - Install on the front or rear of your bike using front QR skewer or eyelets - Cargo net helps keep your groceries and gear secure - Adjustable width & height to accommodate most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5" and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Lock holster - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
- Easton Scandium and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Narrow profile keeps pannier weight close to center for better balance - Low and high pannier mounts - Light & reflector mounting loop - 55lb/25kg carrying capacity
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Seatpost rack - With side bars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Aluminum construction - Maximum capacity : 15 kg
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- High-quality Alloy tubing material - Heavy duty construction for year round use - Designed to fit Plus size and Fat bike frames - Adjustable fit for 26, 27.5, and 29-inch bicycles - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Anodized finish for durability - 20kg (45lb) maximum recommended load - Weight: 765g
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 15 kg
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm - Feature T-Bar (patented): two adjustable arms moving independently from the rack structure - T-Track unique mono stay - Pre-installed hardware provides quick and easy installation - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - Max capacity: 55lbs - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
Electra's sleek Amsterdam Alloy Rear Rack extends the beautiful lines of your bike while adding space to carry things. It features a sturdy design and attaches easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
Add more utility to your Electra Cruiser with the Cruiser Classic Rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design and attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
- Steel tubing - 45 x 38.5 x 8 cm
Page 1 of 2 Next page