- Top quality sustainable bamboo construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Quick release handlebar mount design - Shoulder strap for off bike transport - 34 x 24 x 22cm / 13.5 x 9.5 x 8.7-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Rack top mounting hardware included - 39 x 28 x 17cm / 15.4 x 11 x 6.7-inches
- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh bottom for small item loss prevention - Quick Release Stem Quill mount design - 35 x 25 x 24cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.5-inches
- Steel handlebar basket - PVC coated - Equipped with a quick release mounting bracket - 33.5 x 25 x 26cm
- Powder coated steel construction - Flat folding rack side mount basket - Mesh bottom for small item loss prevention - 32 x 22 x 22cm / 12.6 x 8.7 x 8.7-inches
$52.99 - $53.99
Every bike deserves a cool basket. - Made of rattan (natural reed material) - Multiple color options available - 38 x 28 x 25 cm - Handlebar mounted with leather straps
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
- Top hooks easily install on most racks - Adjustable lower hook for added stability - Foldable handle - 33 x 25 x 32 cm / 13 x 9.8 x 12.5-inches
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh bottom for small item loss prevention - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 38 x 26 x 25cm / 15 x 10 x 9.8-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Quick Release handlebar mount design - Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport - 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
Looks cool. Carries stuff. - Designed to fit most 26" and 700c wheel Electra models - Includes cargo net - Not compatible with Electra models with a front headlight - Not compatible for 24" wheel Electra models - Alloy tray with wood slats - 45W x 33L x 8H cm (Outside diameter) - Holds up to 20Lbs or 9kg Max Cargo Weight
Carries a bunch of stuff without being all obvious about it. - Proprietary Electra design - Multiple color options available - Honeycomb stamp pattern - Fits front or rear racks that are 3-8.5 inches in width - Includes Cargo Net - 15"W x 11"L x 5"H (Basket Dimensions) - Max Load Capacity: Up to 22 LBS or 10 KG
Easy-on, easy-off. Steel mesh quick release baskets enhance the utility of most any bicycle. - Designed to hang from most rear racks -Folding handle for easy transport - Max capacity 9kg/20lbs - 32cm T x 32cm W x 24cm D
Add a little utility and a lot of style with anything from front baskets and trays to rear racks and panniers. - 44.9cm x 33.5cm x 7.4cm - 11.1 liters - Max weight 9 kg - Designed to fit most 26-inch and 700c wheel models - Built-in U-lock storage - Includes mounting brackets - Includes straps
With padded carry handles and durable wire mesh construction, Bontrager Trunk MIK Wire Baskets are the perfect companion for everyday trips to the market. The MIK compatibility offers simple and secure on-bike storage that's easy to install and remove without the need for tools. Product Details - MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks - Features a padded handle for easy off-the-bike transportation - Rated to 11lbs (5kg) Specifications - Dimensions: 33cm (l) x 39cm (w) x 29cm (h) - Basket type: Rear basket - Attachment: MIK - Includes hardware: Yes - Material: Metal Wire - Weight: 1750g
- Top quality Metasequoia wood construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - 34 x 25 x 22cm / 13.5 x 9.8 x 8.7-inches
Page 1 of 1