May 12, 2021
Due to current health concerns related to COVID-19, we are following closely the recommendations and guidelines from our Municipal, Provincial, and Federal governments and will continue to operate under those guidelines. As has been seen locally and abroad, COVID-19 outbreaks can occur quickly and suddenly.
As of April 28, 2021, in-store shopping has been suspended. We encourage our customers to continue shopping with us online and choosing our curbside pickup service or free shipping within Nova Scotia. Transactions will not be taken at the door, payments must be done online through our website or through online invoice.
We reserve the right to make immediate adjustments to our store operations and services according to local COVID-19 conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, adjusting the amount of customers allowed in the store, changing health procedures upon entering and while in the store, and reducing or expanding store hours.
What we are doing for you
We have in-store policies to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers. The measures we have taken to make our store safe throughout the pandemic include:
- Proper cleaning protocols in our facility in accordance with Provincial and Federal guidelines.
- We have implemented a no-handshake policy
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed for our staff. We are all washing hands hourly for at least 20 seconds
- Hand sanitizer is available for both staff and customers
- When customers drop off a bike or ride a new bike, we are cleaning all touch-points (grips, saddle, handlebar controls) with isopropyl alcohol
- All high-touch areas (counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, etc.) are being wiped multiple extra times per day
If you have any questions about our policies related to COVID-19, you can email or call us at anytime and we would be happy to provide you with more information. Questions related to COVID-19 measures should be directed to email@example.com or by phone at 902-425-1756.