Dedicated to our community, offering best in class selection and quality customer service.
A Message from Cyclesmith
We have been monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation and its effects locally, nationally, and internationally. We have had to make many changes in the way we operate Cyclesmith to enhance the safety of our staff, customers and community. We want to keep you safe and keep you riding.
As of Monday, March 23, 2020, we are implementing more significant changes in the way we operate the business.
- We will operate on a "Ring for Service" basis. Our front door will be locked and a doorbell placed on our door. You can ring the bell, and the next available staff member will let you in the store and help you out. This will safely control the amount of close interactions and allow a safe two meter barrier for everyone. We also have the option of setting up an appointment for you to visit the store. If you require an appointment please contact the shop via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an appointment with our staff. We will confirm a date/time with you.
- To support our customer’s cycling needs we are offering a delivery service for online orders within the Halifax area. Learn more about our delivery service at our website at www.cyclesmith.ca/goto/delivery
- We are offering curbside drop-off/pick up of repairs. Call us first to let us know you’re coming and what your bike needs, then pull up and park your bike in front of the shop. We’ll grab it and book it in with the next available technician. When finished, we’ll give you a call. Let us know when you’re coming to grab the bike, and we’ll have it back outside for you. Payment must be made via e-invoice or e-transfer.
- We are offering repair pick up service and drop off to your location. Please see our pick up and delivery service on our website.
We will continue to be extra vigilant using proper cleaning protocols in our facility.
- We have implemented a no-handshake policy
- We are operating with credit and debit only, NO CASH
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed for our staff. We are all washing hands hourly for at least 20 seconds
- Hand sanitizer is available for both staff and customers
- When customers drop off a bike or ride a new bike, we are cleaning all touchpoints (grips, saddle, handlebar controls) with isopropyl alcohol
- We continue to offer pick up and delivery of repairs, new bikes, and parts and accessories.
- Our bike fitting services have been suspended until further notice
- All high-touch areas (counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, etc.) are being wiped multiple extra times per day
We sincerely appreciate your continued business and support through this very turbulent time. We are taking these extraordinary measures to stay open to serve our community.